Our Enrollment Procedures
Priority enrollment will be given in the following order:
- Currently enrolled children (Please note: children must be re-enrolled each school year.)
- Siblings of currently enrolled children (SJCC fills spots continuously throughout the year and families on the waiting list will be contacted when they reach the top of the list.)
- A registration form and a non-refundable registration fee must be turned in at the front desk to ensure enrollment at SJCC.
- A Capital Use Fee is a yearly fee charged to help defray the costs of facility upkeep. This annual fee is collected at the beginning of July for each year.
- A Sibling Discount of 10% is offered to the lower of the two tuitions; there is a 15% discount off any additional sibling tuition.
- Admission is on a year-to-year basis. New students are admitted on a 6 week probationary basis.
St. John’s Children’s Center is open to serve the whole community and admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to students.
St. John’s Children’s Center is in harmony with the State Department of Social Services, Community Licensing Division and is licensed under its authority and supervision.